Zasshu (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has established the following personal information protection policy regarding the handling of privacy information in the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as "the Service"). increase.
Article 1 ( Personal Information Protection Policy )
- "Personal information" in personal information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number , contact information and other descriptions that can identify a specific individual.
- Of personal information , "history information and characteristic information" refers to anything other than the "personal information" specified above, including the history of services you have used, products you have purchased, pages and advertisements you have seen, Refers to search keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 (How to collect personal information )
- We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and the partner, etc., and information related to payment will be sent to our partner (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as "Partners"), etc.
- Regarding users, the Company shall provide the services and software used, the products purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements viewed, the search keywords searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment (if using a mobile terminal, the terminal (including communication status, various setting information for use, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information and characteristic information such as terminal individual identification information, etc. Collected when you browse our pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- (1) Registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services and purchased products, and The purpose of displaying information related to those charges, etc.
- (2) Purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using email addresses to notify and contact users, to send products to users and to contact users as necessary
- (3) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of certified mail, etc., in order to verify the identity of the user.
- (4) Information related to payment such as product name and quantity purchased, type and period of service used, number of times used, billing amount, name, address, bank account number and credit card number in order to bill the user Purpose of using etc.
- (5) In order to make it easier for users to enter data, we display information registered with our company on the input screen, and other services (such as those provided by our partners) based on user instructions (including
- (7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for our company to provide services to users, such as information on inquiry content and billing, user's service usage status, contact information Purpose of using etc.
- (8) Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- (3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of the affairs with the consent of the person When there is a risk of interfering with
- (5) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- (1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- (3) When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, and the users When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or when the person is in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- (1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- (2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
- (3) Other cases that violate laws and ordinances
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user's own personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user can request the company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedures specified by the company.
- If the Company receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "use ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc., and notify the person to that effect. However, in cases where suspension of use, etc. of personal information requires a large amount of money or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, etc., and where necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual. ，Take this alternative.
Article 8 (Changes to Personal Information Protection Policy )
- The contents of the personal information protection policy may be changed without notifying the user.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Company, the changed personal information protection policy will take effect from the time it is posted on this website.
Article 9 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding the personal information protection policy, please contact the following contact.
Address: 1-6-3-402 Nakakaigan, Chigasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture
Company name: Zasshu
Email address: email@example.com