terms of service
- Article 1 Definitions
- 1. "Goods" means goods, rights and services collectively. Goods shall include electronic goods.
- 2. "This Site, etc." collectively refers to this Site and this Service.
- 3. "Customers" collectively refers to those who use this site, etc.
- 4. "Member" shall mean a person who, upon approval of these Terms, has registered as a member in accordance with the procedures stipulated by the Company in accordance with the method stipulated by the Company, has applied for and purchased products introduced or sold by the Company on the Site, Collectively refers to customers whose membership has been approved by the Company.
- 5. "Trademark" collectively refers to the Company's trademarks, logos, and trade names.
- 6. "Contents" means copyrighted works such as sentences, images, videos, and sounds displayed on printed materials and internet sites issued by the Company.
- Article 2 Customer Qualifications
- 1. Customers may use this service on this site based on this agreement and individual agreements. However, if you wish to purchase products on this site, you will be required to register as a member.
If the Company finds that a customer falls under any of the following items, the Company may suspend the customer's use of this site and suspend payment of deliveries, etc. in response to the customer's application, etc. .
- 1) If the customer does not exist
- 2) When membership is suspended at the time of use, or membership has been canceled in the past
- 3) If there is a false entry, error, or omission in the items to be declared at the time of use
- 4) If you have neglected to make payment to us
- 5) When it interferes with the execution of our business or technically
- 6) In the event of obstructing or interfering with the use of this site by other users
- 7) When a minor uses without parental consent
- 8) When residing outside of Japan
- 9) If you have violated these Terms and other Company terms in the past
- 10) Other cases that the Company deems inappropriate.
- Article 3 Delivery of Deliverables
- 1. Products and other delivery items (hereinafter referred to as "delivery items") shall be delivered only to addresses within Japan. In addition, there are areas where delivery is not possible for some deliveries.
- 2. The customer shall not be able to change the delivery address of the delivery item unless the customer submits a notification in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
- 3.Except for some areas, our company's deliveries will be delivered to the customer under the responsibility of the delivery company that has concluded a contract with us. Matters related to delivery shall comply with the terms and conditions stipulated by the delivery company.
- 4. The shipping charges for the items to be delivered shall be borne by the Company or the customer as indicated by the Company on the individual product.
- Article 4 Notification Matters
- 1. If there is any change in the matters notified to the Company, the customer shall notify the Company without delay by the method prescribed by the Company.
- 2. The Company will notify the customer of necessary matters by displaying them on this site, sending e-mails, or by any other method that the Company deems appropriate.
- 3. Notifications from the Company shall be deemed to have reached the customer at the time they should normally have reached, by sending to the contact based on the matters notified in advance by the method prescribed by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "notifications"). shall be The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the failure to change the registered items.
- Article 5 Provision of Information
- The customer consents to the placement, bundling, and banner display of advertisements on all content, including products, websites, and e-mails. In addition, the customer shall consent in advance to the provision of information such as product information from the Company by means of e-mail, fax, direct mail, etc.
- Article 6 Handling of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- 1) For the sale of products, rights, services, etc. of the Company and third parties
- 2) For shipping and delivery of products
- 3) For billing and billing calculations
- 4) To conduct usage screening
- 5) For customer information management
- 6) For sending mail magazines
- 7) To provide this service and other information related to this service
- 8) To manage seminars and events
- 9) To conduct campaigns, etc., contact winners, and send prizes, etc.
- 10) For the analysis and analysis of data necessary for new development of this service
- 11) To provide point services and affiliate services
- 12) To support products and services and respond to inquiries
- 13) For system maintenance and troubleshooting
- 14) To exercise rights and fulfill obligations based on contracts, laws and regulations, etc.
- 15) For other purposes specified individually in each service of our company
- 16) For other communications, response management, sending related materials, etc.
- 17) For other smooth provision of services
- 2. For the purpose of use set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company may collect name, address, telephone number, gender, email address, date of birth, credit card information, bank account number, payment service account information, purchase history, family structure, occupation , position, qualifications, annual income and other property information, hobbies, preferences, ID, IP address, information on visited websites and other access logs, complaints, consultation or inquiry information, voice information, image information such as face photos, and other services Personal information that can identify a specific individual can be used by combining one or more of the information, etc. necessary for provision.
- 1) When the consent of the individual has been obtained, or when the consent of the individual has been obtained in advance
- 2) When it is urgently necessary to protect the life, body or property of the individual
- 3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- 4) When disclosure is required by laws and regulations, or when disclosure is requested during legal procedures such as criminal investigations
- 5) When an inquiry is received from a public institution for justifiable reasons
- 6) When outsourcing all or part of our business to a third party
- 7) Disclosure to the successor of the business at the time of business succession due to merger, business transfer or other reasons
- 8) When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations
- Article 7 Prohibitions
When using this service, the customer shall not perform any act that falls under any of the following items or any act that may fall under any of the items below.
- 1) Acts of using this site, etc. for illegal purposes
- 2) Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, patent rights, portrait rights, publicity rights and other rights of legitimate rights holders such as our company or affiliated companies
- 3) Acts that infringe property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights of the Company, partner companies, or other third parties
- 4) Acts that discriminate, threaten, slander, or damage the credibility or reputation of the Company, affiliated companies, or other third parties, regardless of whether they are true or false.
- 5) Acts that cause disadvantage or damage to the Company, affiliated companies and other third parties
- 6) Impersonating a third party and using the Site, etc.
- 7) Acts of sending or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts of recommending them
- 8) Acts of falsifying or deleting information that can be used on this site, etc. of the Company, partner companies, or other third parties.
- 9) Unauthorized use of facilities of the Company, partner companies, or other third parties, or acts that interfere with their operation
- 10) Acts that interfere with the operation of this site, etc. and our company
- 11) Violation of laws, ordinances, etc., or acts contrary to public order and morals
- 12) Criminal acts, acts that encourage or imply the execution of criminal acts;
- 13) Acts that violate these Terms and other terms established by the Company
- 14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- 2. In the event that the Company suffers any damage (including the amount equivalent to personnel expenses and other expenses related to the person engaged in the response work) due to an act that falls under each item of the preceding paragraph, the Company will provide the customer with the following: You may claim compensation for damages caused to us.
- Article 8 Suspension and Expulsion of Customer Qualification
In the event that any of the following items apply, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of the Site, etc., or We may temporarily suspend or expel the customer's customer qualification, and suspend payment of deliveries, etc. in response to the customer's application, etc., and shall not be obligated to disclose the reason.
- 1) Unauthorized use of this site, etc., or use of this site, etc.
- 2) Failure to make payment to the Company;
- 3) When it turns out that there is a falsehood in the items entered at the time of registration such as notification items
- 4) When a claim for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, bankruptcy, or civil rehabilitation is filed against the customer, or when the customer files a claim
- 5) Unauthorized use of information provided by this site, etc.
- 6) When the Company determines that there is a risk of causing damage to the Company, partner companies, or other third parties.
- 7) In case of violation of any provision of these Terms, Individual Terms, or other terms established by the Company
- 8) When the Company determines that the use of the Site, etc. is inappropriate.
- 9) In addition, when the Company determines that the customer is not eligible
- 2. If the customer falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, and the Company takes the measures specified in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be held responsible even if the customer suffers damage. In addition, the Company will not provide any compensation to the customer for such measures, and will not assume any responsibility or rights.
- Article 9 Disclaimer
- 1. The Company shall not be held legally responsible for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, up-to-dateness, appropriateness, certainty, operability, etc. of the content of this site and information obtained by customers through this site. It is not a guarantee. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the customer or a third party as a result of such information.
- 2. The Company does not guarantee the quality or performance of the Site, etc. to customers. In addition, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage (including the loss of input data for any reason) caused by temporary suspension, discontinuation, defects of this site, etc., or related to them. , not responsible.
- 3. If a customer purchases a product from an affiliated company, the party to the sales contract is the affiliated company, and the Company shall not be held responsible for the product purchased by the customer from the affiliated company.
- 4. With respect to the products purchased by the customer from the company, the company will actually replace the product only if the customer suffers damage due to a latent defect in the product, or if the customer suffers damage due to reasons attributable to the company. Regarding direct damages that have occurred, we will compensate for the damages up to the sales price of the product.
- 5. The Company does not guarantee that customers will not be damaged by harmful programs such as computer viruses when using this site.
- 6. The Company does not guarantee the operation of any equipment or software used by customers when using this site.
- 7. The Company shall not bear any communication costs incurred when the customer uses this site, etc.
- 8. The Company shall not be liable to the customer for any damages suffered by the customer due to or in connection with the use of this site, etc.
- 9. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Customer to another Customer or a third party due to or in connection with the use of the Service by the Customer, Damage caused to the customer (including cases in which a third party with malicious intent collects personal information in some way and the customer suffers damage as a result) and between the customer and other customers or third parties shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from
- 10. This article stipulates all of our responsibilities to our customers, and our company will not, under any circumstances, compensate customers for lost profits, indirect damages, special damages, attorney fees, or any other damages not stipulated in this article. shall be
- Article 11 Suspension, change and termination of this service
In any of the following cases, the Company may suspend or suspend part or all of the Service, etc. without prior notice and consent.
- 1) When performing system maintenance, inspection, update, or other maintenance
- 2) Fire, power outage, natural disaster, war, conflict, civil war, riot, commotion, labor negotiations, or similar situation occurs.
- 3) Due to system troubles, etc. that make it difficult to provide the Service, etc.
- 4) if the necessary telecommunications carrier services are not provided;
- 5) When there are other operational or technical reasons in accordance with the preceding two paragraphs
- 6) In addition, when the Company determines that it is necessary to temporarily suspend or stop the Service, etc.
- 2. The Company may change or terminate part or all of the Service at any time without prior notice and consent. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by the customer due to such change or termination.
- 3. 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the Customer due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of the Services.
- Article 12 Changes to Terms
- 1. The Company reserves the right to change these Terms without prior notice and consent. If this agreement is changed, the changed agreement will take effect from the time it is displayed on this site, and all matters related to this site etc. will be based on the changed agreement.
- 2. The Company reserves the right to abolish these Terms without prior notice and consent. Even if this agreement is abolished, we will not exchange shipping charges or compensate for damages.
- Article 13 Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction
- 1. The governing law of this agreement shall be the law of Japan.
- 2. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance, depending on the amount in dispute.
- that's all
Established November 1, 2020